*VEGAN* *RAW* Shaved Brussel Sprout and Radicchio Salad by
If you really can't stand brussels sprouts, exchange them for spinach or arugula instead.
Pair with Maple Dijon Dressing.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and washed
- 1 head radicchio, sliced thinly or grated (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled (if you like, you can toast the pistachios for a little more depth of flavor)
1. Use a food processor or box grater to shave the brussels sprouts very thin -- as if you were making slaw.
2. Mix the sprouts, the radicchio, the cranberries, and the pistachios in a mixing bowl.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
|| 7.79 g
|| 0.97 g
|| 35.88 mg
|| 7.8 g
|| 21.65 g
|| 7.43 g