Delux forest fruit kompot by
Source: book: polskie przepisy
It's not a typical kompot, cause it contains raisins and wine.
More photos on flickr.
- water: 1.5 l
- sugar: 5 tbsp
- frozen mixed forest fruits: 700 g
- raisins: 20 g
- white semi sweet wine: 500 ml
1. Soak raisins in wine for at least 1 hour.
2. Boil water with sugar.
3. Add fruits to the water and boil it for 5 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and let the water cool down.
5. When it's only warm, add raisins and wine. Let it cool down to desired temperature (either room temperature or cold).
Nutrition Information (per serving):