Fish: Fried fish with rice and vegetables by
Tags: favourites, easy
- frozen white fish: 400g
- parboiled rice: 150g dry
- frozen vegetables (green bean, peas, corn): 100 g
- olive oil: 2 tbsp
- salt, pepper, curry and fish spice
1. Defrost the fish and dry it with paper towel.
2. Split it into fragments and season with spices.
3. Fry the rice in 1 tbsp of oil on pan for 2 minutes (until it starts getting transparent).
4. Cook the rice in water with curry.
5. Fry the fish.
6. When the fish is ready, add rice and vegetables and heat it for about 5-10 minutes (until vegetables are tender).
Nutrition Information (per serving):