Chłodnik na barszczu / cooler soup based on borscht by
Tags: <30minutes, easy
- barszcz (borscht) instant: 400 ml
- cucumber: 2 medium
- chives: 4 tbsp
- hard-boiled eggs: 3
- sour cream 12%: 400 ml
- cream 30%: 2 tbsp
- apple vinegar
1. Prepare borscht and let it cool down.
2. Chop cucumbers and chives.
3. Thoroughly mix borscht, vegetables and both creams together
4. Cut eggs into smaller pieces and add them.
5. Add salt and vinegar at your discretion
6. Put it into a fridge for about 15 minutes.