Double Chocolate Kisses Cookies by
36 Hershey Kisses
1 Stick butter
1-1/2C All-purpose flour
1/3C Hershey's cocoa
1/2tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
16oz Vanilla frosting
-1/2C All-purpose flour
C Hershey's cocoa
oz Vanilla frosting
1. Heat oven to 375*
2. Remove wrappers from Kisses
3. Beat butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
3. Add flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt alternately with milk, beating until well blended.
4. Cover; regrigerate dough for 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
5. Drop 1inch dough balls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set.
7. Cool for 1 minute; remove and place on wire rack to cool completely.
8. Spread frosting on cookies and place a Kiss on the center of each cookie.
Serving Size: 1 cookie