Potatoes with fried bacon and sausage by
Tags: favourites, <30minutes, easy
Serve with Chłodnik (Cooler soup): either version with sour cream or with yoghurt.
Instead of sausage, you can use more bacon.
More photos on flickr.
- potatoes: 450 g
- onions: 1 big or 2 medium
- smoked belly bacon: 70 g
- smoked pork sausage: 45 g
1. Boil potatoes in salted water.
2. Cut bacon, sausage and onion into cubes and fry them. First add only bacon on the pan and after 2-3 minutes sausage and onion - this way no additional fat will be needed.
3. Put the fried bacon, sausage and onion on top of potatoes.
Serve with chłodnik (cooler soup).
Nutrition Information (per serving):