Honey Garlic Chicken Slowcooker by
– 1-½ pounds bone-in skin-on chicken thighs (about 6 to 8 thighs)
– 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
– 1 pound small whole carrots, cleaned and stems removed
– 1 pound green beans, trimmed
– ½ cup soy sauce
– ½ cup honey
– 1-½ teaspoons dried basil
– ½ teaspoon chili flakes
– ½ teaspoons black pepper, plus more to taste
– 8 cloves garlic, minced
In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, garlic, basil, chili flakes and black pepper. Set aside.
Place the potatoes, carrots and half of the chicken thighs in a 6-quart slow cooker. Season with pepper, and pour half of the sauce over the chicken and veggies.
Place the remaining chicken on top of the seasoned chicken and pour the remaining sauce evenly over everything. Season again with black pepper.
Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours – or cook on low for 7 to 8 hours – basting occasionally. Add the green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking.