BLT szendvics tojással by
sali (vagy valami zöld)
1. Toast bread.
2. Prepare the bacon according to directions on package. Set aside once done.
3. To fry egg: heat one tablespoon of oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Crack egg. Let cook for about a minute. Flip once the whites have set and edges began to crisp and brown. If you prefer a runny yolk, let egg fry for another minute then remove from heat and set aside. If you like a dry yolk, cook for two more minutes.
4. Cut off and discard bottoms (the white part) of the green onion then cut springs in half. Cut in half again, if necessary (you want them to fit on the bread.)
5. Slice tomato.
6. Spread cream cheese onto toasted bread.
7. Serve the fried egg and bacon on once slice. Lay tomato slices and green onion on the other slice. Add avocado on either side if you desire.