Blueberry French Toast by
1 loaf of white bread (18 slices will be used)
3 Tbsp. Splenda white sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups skim milk
1 cup flour
1/3 cup packed brown sugar (splenda)
1 pint fresh blueberries
cinnamon (as much as you like)
1 stick butter (room temperature)
loaf of white bread (18 slices will be used)
Splenda white sugar
1/4 cups skim milk
packed brown sugar (splenda)
pint fresh blueberries
stick butter (room temperature)
Spray 9x13 baking dish.
1) Combine, eggs, white sugar, vanilla, and milk. Wisk until well blended.
2) Place 1st layer of bread in baking dish. (6 slices). Pour one-third milk mixture over layer of bread. Place 2nd layer of bread (6 slices). Pour another one-third of milk mixture over bread. Place remaining 6 slices of bread. Pour remaining milk over bread.
3) Cover dish with foil and refrigerate overnight.
4) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5) Sprinkle blueberries evenly over soaked bread.
6) Combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
7) Cut in butter until clumps are the size of peas.
8) Layer the flour mixture over the blueberries.
9) Bake uncovered for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.