Easy Chicken Fajitas by
canola or olive oil
juice from 1/2 of a lemon
1 teaspoons salt
1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, (optional)
1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
1 bell pepper (any color), slice in strips
1 onion, sliced
6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
Shredded cheddar cheese, taco sauce, salsa, guacamole and sour cream
1. combine 2 tbsp oil, lemon juice, salt, oregano, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, and red pepper flakes (if using) in a large ziploc bag.
2. Add chicken to bag and turn over to coat chicken with spice mixture, chill or 1-4 hours.
3. Saute pepper and onions in 2 tbsp oil until soft.
4. Saute chicken strips until fully cooked
5. Assemble like a fajita and eat :-)