Easy Protein Bars by
2 1/2 Scoops Whey Protein
1 Cups Oatmeal
1/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 Scoops Whey Protein
Creamy Peanut Butter
1) Use a food processor or blender to chop Oatmeal into fine powder. Set aside.
2) Peel bananas and place in bowl. Mash bananas using potato masher, or hand mixer. Mash until no large bits remaining.
3) Add Oatmeal, protein, peanut butter and half of the milk. Mix using spoon or mixer if available. Add remaining milk as needed to obtain proper consistency. Should be relatively thick, easy to spread but not runny.
4) Spray Pam onto baking sheet, pour in batter and spread evenly. Should only be .5-.75" deep to ensure even cooking.
5) Place in middle rack and bake for 15 minutes. Bars are done when knife can cut through without tearing/dragging soft batter with it. Let cool. Cut and store in plastic bag or tupperware.