Strawberry tart by
- 1 sheet thawed puff pastry
- 1 1/2 cup of sliced strawberry's (fresh)
- 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar.
- powdered sugar
- whipped cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp. of granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
1)Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and butter your backing sheet before you place your puff pastry on it.This is going to make sure it doesn't stick
2)Lightly place your puff pastry on your backing sheet and arrange strawberry's on top of the sheet in an nice and ordered manner. Keep a half an inch away from the sides to create a crust. poor granulated sugar over the strawberry's. This will help to bring out the color and the flavor and help caramelize the top of the strawberry.
3)Bake your tart for 15-20 minutes or until the top of the strawberry's caramelize and the crust is a golden brown.
4)When the tart is ready, dust it with powdered sugar and top it with whipped cream.
For the whipped cream:
1) Mix all ingredients into a stand up mixture and wait until you see small peaks forming. Whats its complete you can add a dollop of cream on top of your tart.