Salted Caramel Pretzel Crust Brownies by
3 cups mini pretzels
4 tablespoons melted butter
1 box brownie mix
2 eggs (per the box directions)
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
s mini pretzels
tablespoons melted butter
eggs (per the box directions)
dark chocolate chips
1. Place pretzels in a gallon sized Ziploc bag and crush as finely as possible with rolling pin.
2. Mix the brownie mix with water, eggs, and oil per the box directions. Add dark chocolate chips.
3. Spread pretzel crumbs out on bottom of 9X13" baking pan. Drizzle with butter and mix well until pretzels are coated, then press into a crust at the bottom of the pan.
4. Carefully pour the brownie batter evenly over pretzel crust.
5. Carefully drizzle caramel over brownie batter in a zig-zag motion.
6. Pull a knife through the caramel in altering directions to create a pretty pattern. Sprinkle with salt.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes. Remove brownies from oven and let cool slightly. While brownies are still warm, cut into squares.