Crescent Pie Bites by
1 (21 oz.) Can Pie Filling (Any Flavor)
2 Tubes Crescent Rolls
1 cup Powdered Sugar
2 Tbsp. Milk
(21 oz.) Can Pie Filling (Any Flavor)
Tubes Crescent Rolls
1. Preheat oven 375.
2. Spray two muffin tins with cooking spray (If you only have one tin, you will have to make two batches)
3. Open crescent roll cans and lay out the crescent roll dough flat.
4. Separate into individual sections and lay each piece in the muffin tins, widest section at the bottom.
5. Put pie filling into each crescent roll.
6. About 1-2 Tbsp. per crescent.
7. Gather the edges of the dough and fold up around the filling.
(It's ok if there are some gaps.)
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
★ NOTE: You want the tops to be brown and the dough to be completely done. ★
For the glaze:
1. In a bowl whisk the powdered sugar together with the milk until smooth.
2. Use a spoon to drizzle glaze over each pie bite.