Pesto Mushroom Pizza by
Source: The Garden Grazer
7 oz. pesto
20 oz. sliced crimini mushrooms
1/2 onion, sliced
Prepared wheat pizza dough
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Flour for sprinkling
oz. sliced crimini mushrooms
1) Let dough sit on floured surface for 20 minutes.
2) Meanwhile, saute mushrooms and onion with salt, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to 475.Use a cast iron pizza pan and prepare it with a sprinkle of cornmeal.
4) Roll out dough and place on pan. Add layer of pesto.
5) Add mushroom/onion mixture, squeezing out moisture with a slotted spoon.
6) Top with mozzarella, then feta.
7) Bake for about 15 minutes, adjusting time as needed based on your oven.