PB 'nana Cream Bites by
Tags: Banana, Chocolate
2 large bananas
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2 tbsp-1/4 cup milk of choice
natural peanut butter
-1/4 cup milk of choice
1) Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment.
2) Slice bananas into coins about 1/2–3/4 inch thick.
3) Spread a little dollop of peanut butter on top of each one.
4) In a small bowl, combine the chocolate chips and milk (remember, less is more).
5) Microwave in 15 second increments until you can whisk them together. You want it to be a dipable consistency, not spreadable. Add a splash more milk if necessary.
6) Dip the banana chunks using a fork as a little chocolate-coating forklift, dipping them into the melted chocolate.
7) Place chocolate coated bananas on the prepared sheet and place in freezer until completely frozen (3–5 hours).
8) Remove frozen banana chunks from the sheet and store in a freezer container.