Fried Honey Banana by
Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 organic banana
1 tablespoon organic honey
1/2 tablespoon water
tablespoon organic honey
1) Cut the banana into 1/8in width
2) Mix together honey and 1/2 tablespoon water in a bowl and set aside.
3) Place a frying pan on the stove top under medium heat and spray generously with the coconut oil spray.
4) Add the banana’s and once browned (about 1–2 minutes) flip over.
5) Once you flip the pieces of banana over, turn off the stove and add the honey/water mixture all over the top and watch it bubble.
6) Sprinkle the cinnamon on top and enjoy.