Bubble Pizza by
Source: Taste of Home
1 can of biscuits (Pillsbury Grands Homestyle works well)
4 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
pizza sauce- homemade or use one 15 oz can/jar
pepperoni, diced or sliced (use as much as you like), optional
1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
dried oregano, to taste
of biscuits (Pillsbury Grands Homestyle works well)
oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
parmesan cheese, grated
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) Cut each biscuit into quarters. Place the biscuit pieces in a greased 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
3) Top with the sauce and the pepperoni.
4) Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
5) Remove from the oven and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese on top. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
6) Sprinkle with oregano and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.