Shrimp Scampi by
Tags: Shrimp, Seafood
4 tsp olive oil
1 1⁄4 lb medium shrimp , peeled (tails left on)
6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
1⁄2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1⁄2 cup dry white wine
1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
1⁄4 cup plus 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
1⁄4 tsp salt
1⁄4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
4 slice lemon
1⁄4 lb medium shrimp , peeled (tails left on)
to 8 garlic cloves, minced
⁄2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
⁄2 cup dry white wine
⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
⁄4 cup plus 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
⁄4 tsp salt
⁄4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Sauté the shrimp until just pink, 2-3 minutes.
2) Add the garlic and cook stirring constantly, about 30 seconds.
3) With a slotted spoon transfer the shrimp to a platter, keep hot.
4) In the skillet, combine the broth, wine, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the parsley, the salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
5) Boil, uncovered, until the sauce is reduced by half; spoon over the shrimp.
6) Serve garnished with the lemon slices and sprinkled with the remaining tablespoon of parsley.