Seafood Ceviché by
Hot sauce (something watery with straight spice and not as much vinegar or sourness, such as Tabasco, Louisiana Hot Sauce mixed with Valentina)
Catfish (or any fish filet; tilapia or halibut is recommended)
1. Clean the fish and shrimp. Peel the shrimp.
2. Cut the fish and shrimp in chunks.
3. Marinate seafood in a mixture of lime and lemon juice, lime zest, minced garlic, and a dash of salt. Leave for 4 hours. Any longer and it will be bitter.
~ While the seafood is marinating, prepare the rest of the ceviché. ~
4. Chop up the cucumber, tomatoes, celery, green mango, onion, and garlic.
5. Combine the mixture and sprinkle salt over it.
6. Once the seafood is finished marinating (the fish should be white and the shrimp should be pink), drain it.
7. Combine everything together.
8. Squeeze some lime and lemon juice to the ceviché.
9. Add salt, pepper, and hot sauce to taste.