7 UP Biscuits by
2 cups Bisquick
½ cup sour cream
½ cup 7-up
¼ cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 450ºF.
2. Cut sour cream into biscuit mix, add 7-Up. Makes a very soft dough.
3. Sprinkle additional biscuit mix on board or table and pat dough out into a 9-inch square.
4. Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut dough into 9 biscuits.
5. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 9-inch square pan.
6. Place cut biscuits in pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Brush baked biscuits with melted butter, if desired.