2 egg, whites and yolks separated
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp butter, melted
2 cups buttermilk
1/3 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
egg, whites and yolks separated
s all-purpose flour
1. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
2. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, egg yolks, butter and buttermilk until smooth. Gently fold in the egg whites.
3. Spray each ∆bleskiver pan cup with cooking spray (or coat with butter) and heat over medium heat until hot.
4. Pour about 2 tbsp of batter into each cup and (if desired) insert your choice of fruit into the center.
5. Once the edges become bubbly, turn the dough over quickly with a spoon or long knitting needle and cook until golden.
6. Repeat with remaining batter.