BBQ chicken sliders by
12-pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
3 cups cooked chicken
⅓ cup BBQ sauce
½ red onion, thinly sliced
6 slices pepper Jack cheese
¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
2 tablespoons melted butter
-pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
s cooked chicken
slices pepper Jack cheese
tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Slice the rolls in half lengthwise.
3. Place the bottom half on a 9×13 baking tray.
4. Spread the chicken evenly on the rolls, followed by the BBQ sauce, red onion, Jack cheese, and parsley.
5. Place the remaining half of the rolls on top.
6. Brush with melted butter.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Slice, then serve!