Potato Bacon Casserole by
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 can (12 oz) nestle carnation evaporated milk
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
Pre heat the oven to 350° , grease 8 inch square baking dish.
- layer 1/2 potatoes, 1/2 onion, 1/2 bacon, and 1/2 cheese in prepared dish. Repeat layers. combine evaporated milk, egg, and seasoning salt in a small bowl. pour evenly over potato mix and cover.
- Bake for 55-60 mins, uncover, bake 5 mins. let stand 10 mins before serving.