Feta Dip by
- olive oil
- 1 block (1#) of feta cheese (I don’t like the pre-crumbled kind because I think it is dry)
- tomatoes (any kind)…I use about 3 Roma’s
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 baguette
- Greek Seasoning (see pic below)
- 1 large platter
1. Wet the platter generously with olive oil.
2. Dice the green onions and tomatoes.
3.Throw them on the olive oil
4. Crumble the feta cheese and throw that on the platter.
5. Sprinkle the Greek Seasoning on top. (I use about 3 tsp.) I have seen this brand everywhere…it shouldn’t be hard to find. (If you can't find it, you can sub with oregano and a little pepper and some salt to taste.)
6. Mix it gently all together…
7. Slice the baguette. A special word about the bread…it MAKES the dip. I have found that the best bread is FRESH, bakery kind….the kind that comes in the long skinny paper bag. You want it bite-sized and you want to cut it thin…