Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups by
- 10 slices of bread
- 1 can of apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pre heat the oven to 350°.
- Cut the crust off bread and roll each slice flat with a rolling pin.
- combine cinnamon and sugar on a small plate
- pour pie filling onto a plate and chop it up so pieces are smaller
- put about 2 tablespoons of filling on each slice of bread and roll up.
- dip each piece into melted butter and roll into cinnamon sugar.
- place seam side down on a parchment lined pan and bake 15 minutes or until browned and crispy. serve warm.