Buffalo Chicken Casserole by
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup franks original red hot sauce
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 6 ounces egg noodles (or pasta of your choice) cooked and drained.
- 1 3/4 Alfredo sauce (14 oz)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 slices of provolone cheese (for top )
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for top )
- Heat the oven to 350°. Lightly grease an 11x8x2-inch baking dish.
- Stir the chicken and franks hot sauce in a large bowl. Stir in the pasta, ranch dressing and 1/2 cup cheese (blue & Parmesan).
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the baking dish. Cover the top with 6 slices of provolone cheese and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted
Serving Size: about 1 cup each