Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells by
- 1 jar (16 oz) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 shredded Parmesan
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°. Use a large bowl to mix Alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses.
- Spoon the mixture you have into pasta shells.
- Grease a 13x9 baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Arrange shells in baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.