German Cucumber Salad by
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 small roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
Place the cucumbers, onions and tomatoes in a large bowl. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour over salad mixture.
Toss to coat well.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving.