Beer Battered Fried Pickles by
- Dill Pickle Chips
- 1 cup of beer
- 1-2 cups of flour
- cholesterol free oil
- Pour oil in a large skillet until the oil is about 1-2 inches up the side of the pan. Heat oil to 350°
- Strain pickles in a colander
- In a mixing bowl,whisk the yolks and 3/4 cup of the beer.Season the mixture with salt and pepper.Whisk in enough flour to form a batter. If the batter is too thick, add the remaining beer to think the batter.
- Dip pickles one at a time using tongs into the batter and then place in the heated oil
- Fry pickles for about 2 minutes flipping the pickle after 1 minute.
- Place pickles on a plate lined with paper towel and then season with salt.Serve with ranch dressing