Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta by
- 10-12oz penne pasta
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 3/4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- cook pasta, drain, add olive oil and stir
- add cooked chicken and bacon
- to make ranch Alfredo sauce: melt butter in a pot, add flour and stir. add milk and stir until sauce thickens. remove from heat and stir in garlic salt, onion powder and ranch dressing until well combined.
- pour sauce over pasta mixture, stir to evenly combine.
- Add shredded cheese and stir
- Pour into a casserole pan and bake at 350° for 15 mins.