BACON BREAKFAST ENCHILADAS by
1 lb. sausage
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
8 - 8 oz. tortillas
1 tbsp. flour
2 cups half & half
1/2 tea salt
3 oz. (or more) cooked bacon, crumbled
s shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. tortillas
s half & half
oz. (or more) cooked bacon, crumbled
1. In skillet over med-high heat, brown sausage, drain fat.
2. Cook bacon, crumble.
3. In large bowl, stir together sausage, 1 cup cheese and 1/2 of the bacon.
4. Place 1/8 of mixture in center of tortilla.
5. Roll up and place seam side down in a 9x13 inch baking dish, sprayed. Repeat for all tortillas.
6. In another large bowl, beat eggs, flour, and salt.
7. Mix in half & half.
8. Pour over enchiladas.
9. Cover dish and place in fridge or bake immediately.
10. When ready to bake preheat oven to 350.
11. Uncover dish and sprinkle remaining cheese over tortillas.
12. Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes.
13. Uncover dish and bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and eggs are set.