Low Carb - Almond Flour Brownies by
75 g Almond Flour
30 g unsweetened cocoa powder
70 g Erythritol Monk fruit or erythritol
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
100 g Sugar-free Dark Chocolate (100g) or 85% cocoa chocolate
1/3 cup Coconut oil melted
g Almond Flour
g unsweetened cocoa powder
g Erythritol Monk fruit or erythritol
teaspoon Baking soda
g Sugar-free Dark Chocolate (100g) or 85% cocoa chocolate
Coconut oil melted
Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Line a 8 inches x 8 inches square baking dish with baking paper. Set aside.
1. In a large mixing bowl, add almond flour, sugar-free sweetener, unsweetened cocoa powder and baking soda. Set aside.
2. In a 1L Pyrex jug, add sugar-free chocolate chips (or chopped sugar-free baking chocolate) along with the melted coconut oil.
3. Microwave by 30 seconds burst, stir and repeat until fully melted. It shouldn't take more than 1 minute 30 seconds. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool down, then stir in eggs.
4. Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the dry ingredients and stir to form a shiny consistent brownie batter.
5. Transfer the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top and middle is set.
6. Cool down 10 minutes in the pan, then pull out the brownie from the pan using the piece of parchment paper.
7. Place on a plate or cooling rack and fully cool down - about 1 hour - before slicing. This avoid the brownie crumbling and to create a lovely fudgy texture.
Fudgy texture boost: I recommend placing the brownie in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours after it cools down to create an extra fudgy texture!
Slice in 16 squares, store in airtight container for up to 3 days in the pantry, 5 days in the fridge or freeze.
Defrost the day before.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
|| 5.9 g
|| 0.5 g
|| 1.6 g