Peanut Butter Cup Brownies by
1 stick butter
5oz Unsweetened baking chocolate
1-1/2C Granulated sugar
1/2C Creamy PB
3 Large Eggs
3/4C All-purpose Flour
8 Reese's Cups
oz Unsweetened baking chocolate
-1/2C Granulated sugar
C Creamy PB
C All-purpose Flour
1. Heat oven to 350*; Line 9 in square pan with foil allowing it to extend over the sides. Coat foil with non-stick spray.
2. Melt butter and chocolate over low heat stirring often; Remove from heat.
3. Add sugar, PB, eggs, and vanilla; whisk until smooth.
4. Add flour until smooth.
5. Spread 1/2 of batter in pan. Cut PB Cups in half and place on batter.
6. Cover with remaining batter.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until wooden toothpick comes out clean from the center