Pumpkin Roll by
1/2tsp Baking powder
1/2tsp Baking Soda
1/2tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2tsp Ground cloves
3 Large eggs
1C Granulated sugar
2/3C Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
8oz Cream Cheese; softened
1C Sifted Powdered Sugar
6TBSP butter; softened
C Granulated sugar
C Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
oz Cream Cheese; softened
C Sifted Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375*; Grease 15X10 jelly-roll pan; line with wax paper; Grease and flour wax paper.
2. Sprinkle a thin, cotton towel with powdered sugar.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt in small bowl.
4. Beat eggs and sugar in large mixer bowl until thick.
5. Beat in pumpkin; Stir in flour mixture.
6. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
7. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched.
8. Immediatley loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel.
9. Carefully peel back paper; Roll up cake and towel together starting with narrow end; Cool on wire rack.
1. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and vanillain small mixer bowl until smooth.
2. Carefully unroll cake; Remove towel
3. Spread cream cheese mixture over cake; Re-roll cake
4. Wrap in plastic wrapand refrigerate at least 1 hour.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.
Serving Size: 1 Slice