Mint Chocolate Swirl Fudge by
1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp mint extract
green food coloring
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cups white chocolate chips
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1. Line 8x8" pan with foil so it is sticking out over the edge.
2. In 2 separate saucepans, both over med-low heat, melt white and chocolate chips.
3. Add 1/2 sweetened condensed milk (7 oz) to each pan.
4. Stir both pans until they are fully melted.
5. Add mint extract & green food coloring to white chocolate and stir.
6. Remove both pans from heat and add a few spoonfuls at a time of each one to baking pan. Shake the pan a little to make it even. Very gently run a knife a few times through it to give it a swirled effect.
7. Refrigerate overnight. Pull the foil ( with the fudge) out of the pan and away from the fudge. Cut into squares. Store in an air tight container.