Southwestern Chicken Salad by
Southwestern Chicken Salad is one of my favorites. Great for a large group and tailgating.
3/4 cup ranch salad dressing (from bottle)
2 jalapenos, seeded, finely chopped, (I only added a small amount)
2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped
3/4 cup black olives (sliced)
1 1/2 cup red/green bell pepper (diced)
3 heads romaine lettuce (torn) (I use the romaine hearts)
1 can black beans (drained rinsed)
1 cup frozen corn (thawed)
4 green onions sliced (I leave them out)
3 cup cooked grilled or rotisserie chicken (diced) (I use grilled)
1 avocado (diced) optional
1 pint grape tomatoes
ranch salad dressing (from bottle)
fresh cilantro chopped
black olives (sliced)
1. Combine ranch dressing, jalapeno, taco seasoning & lime juice.
2. Mix until well blended.
3. Refrigerate until ready to use.
1. Combine lettuce, olives, bell pepper, beans, corn, green
onions, tomatoes and chicken.
2. Pour dressing over top & toss gently to coat.
3. Top with diced avocado. (optional)
4. Serve immediately.