Creamy Crockpot Chicken with Pasta by
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used 6)
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separate rings
- 1 can each Cream of Mushroom Soup & Cream of
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 pack of dry Ranch Dressing
- egg (or "No Yolks") noodles (any size) cooked
according to pckg directions
- for garnish: parsley flakes, and grape tomatoes halved
Place chicken breasts on botom of crock pot and cover them with sliced onion rings. Mix together soups and softened cream cheese. (I put my cr. cheese in the microwave first to make sure it was soft enough to stir in with soups) Pour soup / cream cheese mixture over chicken. Sprinkle dry ranch dressing over all.
My chicken breasts were large, so about halfway through I rearranged them, which also caused the sauce to be mixed up. This was fine.
Just before eating, cook pasta according to package directions, and drain.
To serve, arrange chicken breasts down the middle of large meat platter. Place pasta around chicken. Scoop sauce over all. Sprinkle on parsley flakes and halved tomatoes!