Plum cake by
Source: book: Moulinex bread recipes
A recipe for 1.2 kg cake made partially in bread machine.
More photos on flickr.
- milk 3,2%: 120 ml
- egg: 3 medium
- butter (in room temperature): 210 g
- salt: 1 tsp
- sugar or honey: 90 g (about 110 g for honey)
- wheat flour type 450: 530 g
- fresh yeast: 31 g
- raisins: 150g
- almonds (optionally): 50g
- white wine or water
- common plum: 200 g
1. Soak raisins in hot wine or boiling water.
2. Stone plums and cut them into small pieces.
3. Add ingredients: milk, eggs, butter, salt, sugar, flour and yeast. Remember to crush the yeast, so it will mix with the flour better.
4. Start program for Leavened Dough (No. 16) or for mixing if that's not available.
5. After signal for additional ingredients (about 25 minutes) add drained raisins.
6. When the mixing ends, pour the dough to a baking tin (cover the tin with a greased paper - so it will be easier to take out the cake from tin).
7. Put plums (skin to bottom) on the dough.
8. Put the dough to a warm place and wait about 1 hour to let it grow a bit.
9. Bake in 180°C for about half an hour.
Serving Size: 100 g
Nutrition Information (per serving):