Pasta: Spaghetti with bacon and green pea by
Tags: favourites, <30minutes, easy
It's a very quick and simple meal. Preparation lasts as long as cooking the spaghetti.
Important: there is no additional salt needed after mixing ingredients, cause spaghetti and peas were boiled in already salted water and bacon is salty by itself.
More photos on flickr.
- spaghetti: 150 g
- smoked belly bacon: 100 g
- frozen peas: 150 g
- sweet cream 30%: 5-7 tbsp
- natural yoghurt: 150 g
- chilli powder or paprika: 0.5 tsp
- herbes de Provence: 1 tsp
1. Cook spaghetti in salted water.
2. In separate pot bring salted water to boil. Add peas and cook them for about 3 minutes.
3. Cut bacon into small cubes and fry it until it gets transparent (about 5 minutes).
4. Add spaghetti and peas to the bacon on the pan.
5. Add cream, yoghurt and spices. Mix and heat for about 1 minute.
Nutrition Information (per serving):