Kugelhopf (cake with raisins and almonds) by
Source: book: Moulinex bread recipes
Tags: favourites, ChristmasEve
A recipe for 1 kg cake made in bread machine.
More photos on flickr.
- milk 3,2%: 120 ml
- egg: 3 medium
- butter (in room temperature): 210 g
- salt: 1 tsp
- sugar or honey: 90 g (about 110 g for honey)
- wheat flour type 450: 530 g
- fresh yeast: 31 g
- raisins: 150g
- almonds: 50g
- white wine or water
1. Soak raisins in hot wine or boiling water.
2. Add ingredients: milk, eggs, butter, salt, sugar, flour and yeast. Remember to crush the yeast, so it will mix with the flour better.
3. Start program for Sweet Bread (No. 11).
4. After signal for additional ingredients (about 25 minutes) add drained raisins and almonds.
Serving Size: 100 g
Nutrition Information (per serving):