Chanterelle soup with pork - from soup powder by
- Knorr's "Kremowa Zupa Z Kurek Ze Szczypiorkiem" (Creamy chanterelle soup powder): 1 sachet
- potatoes: 350 g
- pork neck: 280 g
- onions: 1 large or 2 medium
- smoked belly bacon: 10 g
- breadcrumbs (from bread): 2 tbsp
- sour cream 30%: 2 tbsp
- water: 750 ml
- salt and pepper
1. Dissolve soup in water and boil it.
2. Peel and cut potatoes and add them to soup.
3. Cut pork, bacon and onions and add them to soup.
4. Cook for about 20 minutes. Then add breadcrumbs to thicken the soup.
5. Cook for another 10 minutes, until potatoes and pork are tender.
6. Turn off the heat, add cream and mix it. Add salt and pepper for your discretion.
Nutrition Information (per serving):