Pork in cream (yoghurt version) by
Tags: <30minutes, easy
- cooked pork: 360 g
- onion: 175 g (1 big or 2 medium)
- butter: 1 tbsp
- natural yoghurt: 180 g
- sweet cream 12%: 75 ml (5 tbsp)
- sweet cream 30%: 1 tbsp
- parsley (as decoration): 2 tbsp
- salt and pepper
1. Chop onions and fry them in butter on the pan until golden brown.
2. Add yoghurt and creams and stir for about 5 minutes.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. If meat isn't warm, then add it to the sauce, mix to cover it in the sauce, lower the heat and cover the pan. Heat it for about 5 minutes.
Decorate with parsley and serve with potatoes.
Nutrition Information (per serving):