Pork loin pockets filled with champignons by
- pork chops: 350 g (2 big or 4 small slices)
- champignons: 250 g
- onion: 1 medium
- butter: 1 tbsp
- sweet cream 12%: 1 tsp
- natural yoghurt: 3 tbsp
- eggs: 0.5 medium
- breadcrumbs (from bread rolls): 2 tbsp (30 g)
- lard (for frying): 2 tbsp
- salt and pepper
1. Clean and cut champignons into slices.
2. Chop the onion.
3. Fry the onion in butter until transparent.
4. Add champignons and fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add cream and yoghurt and mix it.
6. Add salt and pepper at your discretion.
1. Pound a little the meat (cover it with cling film to not make too much mess in the kitchen).
2. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. Put the filling on half of every meat slice, fold the meat and fasten it with roulade pins or toothpicks.
4. To separate plates put egg (beat it with fork) and breadcrumbs.
5. Cover each pocket: first with egg, then with breadcrumbs.
6. Heat up the lard, then add meat. Fry it on high heat until golden brown.
Serve with potatoes.
Nutrition Information (per serving):