Pork / Chinese cuisine: Fried pork tenderloin with vegetables and soya sauce by
- pork tenderloin: 375 g
- red sweet pepper: 0.25 medium
- leek: 70 g
- onions: 1 small
- dark soy sauce: 1 tbsp
- olive oil: 1 tbsp
- salt and pepper
1. Cut meat into stripes and season it with salt and pepper.
2. Cut onion and leek into slices and pepper into stripes.
3. Fry the meat in oil on wok.
4. When meat is ready, put it away.
5. On the same oil fry vegetables until tender.
6. Add soya sauce and meat and heat it for 2-3 minutes.
Serve it with rice.
Nutrition Information (per serving):