Potato soup by
- homemade chicken bullion / stock: 500 ml
- potato: 350-400 g
- onions: 1 medium
- smoked belly bacon: 60 g
- breadcrumbs (from bread) - 1 tbsp
- sour cream or sweet cream with yoghurt: 160 g
- salt and pepper
1. Peel potatoes, cut them and put to a pot. Add bullion and bring it to boil.
2. Chop bacon and onion. Fry it together until onion starts getting gold.
3. Add it to the soup.
4. Cover the pot, lower the heat and cook it for about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. About 10 minutes before the end add breadcrumbs.
6. Put potatoes away to a warm place.
7. Blend the soup.
8. Add cream, salt and pepper.
9. Put potatoes to a soup plates and pour with the blended soup.
Nutrition Information (per serving):