Vegetable salad with trout by
Source: book: ryby na naszym stole
- cooked trout fillet: 150 g
- boiled potatoes: 250 g
- canned peas: 120 g (half of the can)
- polish sour cucumber (ogórek kiszony): 85 g (1 medium)
- apple: 160 g (1 medium)
- onions: 1 small
- mayonnaise: 50 g (2 tbsp)
- sour cream: 50 g (2 tbsp)
- parsley (for decoration)
1. Cut potatoes into cubes.
2. Cut cucumber and apple into stripes.
3. Chop the onion
4. Cut the fish into cubes.
5. Blend mayonnaise with sour cream and mix with all ingredients.
Decorate with parsley.
Nutrition Information (per serving):