Chicken soup with sweet corn and beans by
Source: book: zupy
This soup can use the chicken meat used to make bullion.
More photos on flickr.
- chicken meat: 150 g
- butter: 1 tbsp
- onions: 145 g (1 big)
- garlic: 1 clove
- flour: 3 tbsp
- homemade bullion: 500 ml
- frozen green bean: 200 g
- red or white beans (canned): 1 container (240 g)
- frozen sweetcorn: 125 g
- salt and pepper
1. Melt the butter in a pot.
2. Chop onion and garlic and add to the butter. Fry it for 5 minutes, stirring.
3. Add flour and fry for 2 minutes, stirring often.
4. Slowly add bullion, stirring to blend with flour.
5. Bring it to boil, stirring often.
6. Add beans, corn and chicken. The water, the bean was in, can be included too.
7. Add some salt and pepper.
8. Cover and cook it for about half an hour.
9. Add salt and pepper at your discretion.
Nutrition Information (per serving):