Banana & oat cookies (2 ingredient cookies) by
- bananas (preferably old ones - they are sweeter): 2 (220 g peeled)
- rolled oats: 100 g
- optionally: raisins, chocolate chips, cinnamon or nuts
1. Mash bananas with a fork.
2. Add oats and mix. Check the consistency - if bananas were big, you may need to add more oats.
3. Add the optional ingredients if you want.
4. Put it on the greased paper in backing tray (in the form of cookies ofc). Put to the oven in 180°C for 15 minutes.
Serve them fresh - they taste best when still warm.
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Nutrition Information (per serving):