Tuna Greek salad (rice, tuna, sweet pepper, red beans) by
Source: book: ryby na naszym stole
Tags: <30minutes, easy
- long-grain parboiled rice: 200 g
- tuna in water: 2 cans (112 g drained each)
- onions: 2 medium
- green sweet pepper: 150 g
- red beans: 240 g (1 can)
- lemon juice: 2 tbsp
- apple cider vinegar: 2 tsp
- salt and pepper
1. Cook the rice.
2. Crumble the tuna with a fork.
3. Chop onions and pepper.
4. Mix all ingredients.
For decoration serve on lettuce leaves and put hardboiled eggs on top.
Nutrition Information (per serving):